Our 1-Day trips and our $119.00 special trips include the full day of rafting with lunch, but without camping the night prior to the trip or breakfast. You must arrive by 9:00 a.m. the morning of your trip. Lunch is usually served around 12:30 p.m., so make sure you have had a hearty breakfast before arriving at our base camp. You are back in camp between 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm depending on water levels (the higher the water, the quicker the trip). Enjoy cold drinks, snacks, and check out photos taken of you during the day by our photographer.
Note: All 1-Day trips include lunch served on the river. We carry the fixings with us in the rafts, and stop either at Mill Creek (a beautiful side creek with warmer water for swimming), or an enchanting place called “Forever eddy”, a large circulating eddy which is great for swimming and is so large an entire trip can “circulate” at once.
- All meals and snacks (see above trip descriptions)
- All river equipment ( we do not wear helmets on the Kings river), including the free use of wetsuits and paddle jackets if needed.
- Parking and bus shuttle to the launch area.
- Full use of our Base Camp which includes flush toilets, rinse off shower (beach shower type), volleyball, horseshoes, picnic tables, and a beautiful relaxing setting right next to the Kings river.
- Arrive at our Base Camp by 8:30 – 9:00 a.m. See travel details for driving directions and maps
- Sign in, orientation, safety talk, wet suits if needed
- 10:00 Board bus for 45 minute ride to launch area
- 11:00 On river rafting
- 12:30 Stop for lunch and optional hike…swimming, waterplay
- 1:30 Back on the river
- 3:00-4:00 Arrive back at camp. Enjoy cold beverages, snacks, and look at photos of your rafting trip (Photos can be purchased if you desire)
- Leave for home, unless you are staying for our dinner/camping/breakfast upgrade. Note: trips during higher water flows will arrive back in camp earlier than trips during normal summer flows.
Itinerary for UPGRADED (prior-night camping and breakfast) trips:
- Arrive at our Base Camp between 5:00 pm and 10:30 pm the day before your trip. Set up your camp
Dinner on your own. Evening activities include volleyball, horseshoes, campfire. Sleep under the stars next to the river.
- 7:30 – 8:30 Breakfast
- 9:00 – 9:30 Sign in, orientation, safety talk
- 10:00 – 3:30 Same as in Itinerary for our 1-day trip outlined above