Kings River 1-day Trips
Our 1-Day trips and our $129.00 special trips include the full day of rafting with lunch, but without camping the night prior to the trip or breakfast. Arrive at our base camp before 9:00 a.m. the morning of your trip. Lunch is usually served around 12:30 p.m., so make sure you have had a hearty breakfast before arriving at our base camp. You are back in camp between 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm depending on water levels (the higher the water, the quicker the trip). Enjoy cold drinks, snacks, and check out photos taken of you during the day by our photographer.
- Meet at 9:00 a.m., back in camp by 3:00 to 4:00 depending on water levels
- Class 3-3+ — Beginner / Intermediate
- Min. age 6-10 depending on water levels
Kings 1-Day 2023 Trip Dates
Kings 1-Day Pricing
|Group Price (12+)|
|Mon-Fri||Lunch on river||$150/$140||$140/$130|
|Sat-Sun||Lunch on river||$165/$155||$155/$145|
- Prices are per person and subject to an 8% Government access/service fee.
- 5% discount for groups of 6-11.
- Group rates apply for 12 or more, plus 1 free trip with 24 or more.
Upgrade your trip
Enjoy our relaxing, riverside base camp, and wake up to coffee and a hearty breakfast prepared for you. Add a prior-night camping and breakfast package for an extra $30/adult and $20.00/youth 17 and younger. This add-on can be selected during your online reservation process, or you can call our office
- Arrive at our Base Camp by 8:30 – 9:00 a.m. See logistics for driving directions and maps
- Sign in, orientation, safety talk, wet suits if needed
- 10:00 Board bus for 45 minute ride to launch area
- 11:00 On river rafting
- 12:30 Stop for lunch and optional hike…swimming, waterplay
- 1:30 Back on the river
- 3:00-4:00 Arrive back at camp. Enjoy cold beverages, snacks, and look at photos of your rafting trip (Photos can be purchased if you desire)
- Leave for home, unless you are staying for our dinner/camping/breakfast upgrade. Note: trips during higher water flows will arrive back in camp earlier than trips during normal summer flows.
Itinerary for UPGRADED (prior-night camping and breakfast) trips:
- Arrive at our Base Camp between 5:00 pm and 10:30 pm the day before your trip. Set up your camp, bring your own dinner.
- Evening activities include volleyball, horseshoes, campfire. Sleep under the stars next to the river.
- 7:30 – 8:30 Breakfast
- 9:00 – 9:30 Sign in, orientation, safety talk
- 10:00 – 3:30 Same as in Itinerary for our 1-day trip outlined above
- Meals and snacks, depending on your trip options (see above trip descriptions)
- All river equipment ( we do not wear helmets on the Kings river), including the free use of wetsuits and paddle jackets if needed.
- Parking and bus shuttle to the launch area.
- Full use of our Base Camp which includes flush toilets, rinse off shower (beach shower type), volleyball, horseshoes, picnic tables, and a beautiful relaxing setting right next to the Kings river.
About Our Camp
Our beautiful five-acre base camp boasts sandy beaches for camping, fresh mountain spring drinking water available in the kitchen area, a volleyball court and clean restrooms with low flush toilets, sinks, and changing rooms. Picnic tables, a horseshoe pit, and BBQs dot the camp for those wishing to cook your own dinner the night prior to your trip.
You will fall asleep listening to the flowing river…the best sound in the world. The Kings river is only 50 feet away from your tent, and swimming is fantastic (particularly our late season trips with lower water). We also have 3 platform tent rentals available which will sleep up to 5 people each.
On the River
Logistics, Directions & Accomodations
Falling asleep under the stars, listening to the sound of the river flowing by is a magical experience. We highly recommend upgrading to a camping/breakfast option, or checking out our 2 Day Kings Trips.