An exciting 1/2 day of rafting. We raft the full 10 miles of the Kings river all afternoon. Bring your lunch and eat in our base camp prior to boarding our bus to the launch area.
- Meet at 11:30, back to your cars by 3:30 to 5:00 depending on water levels (the higher the water, the quicker the trip).
- From $89 – $109. Min. age 6-10 depending on water levels
Trip and Price includes:
- Free use of our wetsuits and paddle jackets for spring trips
- All necessary river equipment
- Beverages at days end
- Parking and bus shuttle to the launch area
- Full use of our Base Camp which includes flush toilets, rinse off shower (beach shower type), picnic tables, and beautiful views right on the river
- 1/2 day trips do not include lunch. You are welcome to bring your lunch and eat in our Base Camp prior to your trip. Make sure that you have eaten well before your trip starts…you will need the energy!
- Sorry, no camping is available at our base camp for 1/2 day express trips, unless prior arrangements are made through our office
- Meet at 11:30, the day of your trip
- If you brought a sack lunch, you can eat in our camp prior to boarding the bus.
- 12:15 pm board the bus for the 45 minute ride to put-in
- Launch rafts 1:15 pm…raft all afternoon with stops for swimming, water play, swimmers eddy.
- Back to camp between 3:30 and 5:00. The higher the water, the quicker the trip.
- Snacks and cold beverages, view photos, free to leave for home