Our most popular trip…A full day 16 mile rafting adventure just minutes from Yosemite.
- Meet at 9:30 a.m. back by 5:00 p.m. NOTE: The 7 hour window for each trip includes car parking, bus shuttle, safety talks, on river lunch stop and other possible delays. Actual “on-water” time varies depending on how high or how low the water levels are at trip time.
- Meeting Spot: Zephyr property at 6940 Hwy 140 in MIDPINES, CA 95345.
- Min. age 10-16 depending on water levels
- $118 – $178
- Daily trips from April through July, depending on snowpack
- We utilize paddle rafts and oar paddle combo rafts on our 1-day trips
Trip and Price Includes:
- Wetsuits/paddle jackets for spring trips
- All river gear including helmets and life jackets
- Full lunch served on river
- Beverages at trip’s end
- Parking and round trip bus shuttle to and from river.
- Arrive 9:30 a.m. or before at our office in Midpines, CA. See trip details for directions
- Park cars, assemble, hand in release forms or fill them out if you did not bring them already filled out
- Board our bus for the scenic 30 minute ride to our launch area
- Start rafting
- Lunch around 1:00 on river
- Start rafting again around 2:00, and continue on down into the Gorge below Briceburg
- Around 3:30 we hit Corner Pocket and Split Rock rapid…plenty of excitement
- Arrive at take-out around 4:00…load up in bus for the 10 minute ride back to your cars.