The mighty Merced river flows through Yosemite Valley, and we launch our trips just outside the Park. We offer both morning and afternoon 1/2 Day trips and Full Day trips daily. The Merced is a Class 3-4 river, suitable for both first timers as young as 7 (lower water levels), and also for seasoned rafters.
Trips Daily from April through June or July and sometimes into August depending on snow-pack. Only 1 hour and 30 minutes from Yosemite Village to our meeting spot.
- Merced prices are per person and subject to an 8% Government access/service fee.
- Free use of wetsuits if needed. 5% discount for groups of 6-11.
- 12+ group rates for 12 or more, plus 1 free trip with 24 or more.
- *Youth ages dependent on water levels.
The Kings River is a beautiful section of river that is an excellent wilderness experience near Kings Canyon/Sequoia National Parks. We offer 1/2 Day, Full Day, and 2-Day trips that include camping at our riverside base camp, as well as delicious Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner options. The Kings is a Class 3 river, and is great for families with kids as young as 7, as well as whitewater enthusiasts looking for fun rapids and clear, fresh water.
Trips Daily from April 27 through mid-July or early August (depending on snow-pack). All trips depart from Zephyr’s private base camp.
- Kings prices are per person and subject to an 8% Government access/service fee.
- 5% discount for 6-11 rafters. 12 or more rafters get 12+ group rates, plus one free trip if 24 or more.
- Pre-trip camping/breakfast option – $30.00 (Adult) $20 (Youth 17 and under).
- Post trip camping/dinner/breakfast option – $60 per person.
- Also…see our 35% family discount special.
The Tuolumne is our most rugged whitewater trip, and is near Yosemite National Park. We offer 1 Day, 2 Day, and 3 Day trips, that include riverside camping and meals. The Tuolumne is suitable for first timers looking for a challenge (including kids as young as 10), as well as seasoned rafters who want a technical whitewater experience.
Selected Days – April through early September, see trip details.
- Tuolumne prices are per person and subject to an 8% Government access and service fee.