Class 3-4+ — Intermediate/Advanced
Three memorable and exciting days on this National Wild and Scenic river.
- Max trip size is 20 guests
- Minimum age 12-16 depending on water levels / June – Sept.
- Adventurous first timers OK
- Our 3-day Tuolumne trips utilize gear rafts for all cargo, and both paddle and oar/paddle combo rafts for our clients
Trip and price Includes:
- 7 meals starting with lunch on Day 1 and ending with lunch on Day 3
- Wetsuits and paddle jackets (spring trips)
- All river equipment including helmets and life jackets
- Parking and round trip bus shuttle to and from river
- Tents and/or sleeping packs (consisting of sleeping bag, sheet liner ground cover, and thermarest pad) are available to rent. Please contact our office for details.
- Meet at La Casa Loma Store (see your Trip Confirmation for specific time)
- Sign in, get waterproof bag from Head Guide, pack your gear
- Load up in bus for 30 minute exciting and scenic bus ride to launch area
- Safety talk, paddle practice
- On river 10:30 – 11:00
- Raft with lunch stop
- Arrive at camp around 4:00 pm
- Unpack rafts, and unload your personal gear at your campsight
- Set up your camp, relax or hike or swim until happy hour and dinner around 7:00
- Enjoy evening. Stories, music, bedtime whenever
- Breakfast. Enjoy the morning relaxing.
- Load rafts around 9:30, and get ready for another great day of rafting
- On river again 10:30/11:30…raft with possible mine hike stop and lunch at 1:00
- Continue rafting until camp around 4:00. Set up your camp, relax, hike, swim
- Dinner again around 7:00.
- Post-dinner stories, lies, bonding, bed
- Rise, shine, and breakfast by 9
- We normally camp either at Mohican Mine camp or North Fork of the Tuolumne camp, both of which provide the opportunity to hike (voluntary) 20 minutes up North Fork of the Tuolumne
- Enjoy natural granite swimming holes, jumping rocks, and waterfalls up North Fork
- Hike back to camp and river and lunch
- Load rafts, and raft to Wards Ferry Bridge
- Arrive bridge by 3:30, load your personal gear into bus, and bus ride back to your cars by 5:00