Tuolumne River 1-day trips
World class whitewater near Yosemite.
Offered in Association with our Sister Outfitter
A fantastically full and memorable 18 mile day of World Class whitewater near Yosemite.
- Max trip size is 22 guests
- Minimum age 10-14 depending on water levels / April – Sept
- Adventurous First Timers OK
- Our 1-day Tuolumne trips utilize mostly oar-paddle combination rafts.
Tuolumne 1-Day 2022 Trip Dates
Selected days from April through early-September. Choose your preferred dates online or contact us. If your online date of choice is not available, we will contact you.
Tuolumne 1-Day Pricing
|Group Price (12+)|
|All||Lunch, 18 miles||$339/$314||$314|
- Prices are per person and subject to an 8% Government access/service fee
- Meet near Buck Meadows (see your Trip Confirmation for specific time and location)
- Sign in, 45 minute bus ride to launch area
- Safety talk, paddle practice
- Start rafting between 10:30-11:00
- Rafting until lunch around 1:00
- Rafting all afternoon arriving at Wards Ferry Bridge around 4:30-5:00
- Load up gear in bus, and 1 hour bus ride back to cars by 6:00
- Wetsuits/Paddle jackets for spring trips
- All river gear including helmets and life jackets
- Full lunch served on river
- Beverages at trips end
- Parking and round trip bus shuttle to and from river
On the River
Logistics, Directions & Accomodations
Our 1 Day Tuolumne Trips are an exciting and full day! Please make sure you’re well rested and have a good breakfast the day of your trip.