Class 3-4+ — Intermediate/Advanced
A fantastically full and memorable 18 mile day of World Class whitewater near Yosemite.
- Max trip size is 22 guests
- Minimum age 12-14 depending on water levels / April – Sept
- Adventurous First Timers OK
- Our 1-day Tuolumne trips utilize mostly oar-paddle combination rafts.
Trip and Price Includes:
- Wetsuits/Paddle jackets for spring trips
- All river gear including helmets and life jackets
- Full lunch served on river
- Beverages at trips end
- Parking and round trip bus shuttle to and from river.
- Meet at La Casa Loma Store (see your Trip Confirmation for specific meeting time)
- Sign in, 45 minute bus ride to launch area
- Safety talk, paddle practice
- Start rafting between 10:30-11:00
- Rafting until lunch around 1:00
- Rafting all afternoon arriving at Wards Ferry Bridge around 4:30-5:00
- Load up gear in bus, and 1 hour bus ride back to cars by 6:00