Class 3-4+ — Intermediate/Advanced
Two days of rafting with 1 night of camping in the heart of the Tuolumne river canyon.
- Max trip size is 20 guests
- Minimum age 12-14 depending on water levels / April – Sept
- Adventurous First Timers OK
Trip and price Includes:
- Wetsuits/paddle jackets for spring trips
- All river equipment including helmets and life jackets
- 4 meals starting with lunch day 1, ending with lunch day 2
- Beverages at take-out
- Parking and round trip bus shuttle to and from river
- Our 2-day Tuolumne trips utilize gear rafts for all cargo, and both paddle and oar paddle combo rafts
- Tents and/or sleeping packs (consisting of sleeping bag, sheet liner ground cover, and thermarest pad) are available to rent. Please contact our office for details.
- Meet at La Casa Loma Store (see your Trip Confirmation for
- Sign in, get waterproof bag from Head Guide, pack your gear
- Load up in bus, and bus ride to launch area
- Safety talk, paddle practice
- On river 10:30 – 11:00.
Raft with lunch stop
- Arrive at camp around 4:00 pm
- Unpack rafts, and unload your personal gear at your campsite
- Set up your camp, relax or hike or swim until happy hour and dinner around 7:00
- Enjoy evening. Bedtime whenever
- Rise, shine, with breakfast by 9
- Load rafts around 10, pack boats and get ready for another great
day of rafting
- On river by 10:30. Raft with possible side hike stop and lunch by
- On river again by 2, and arrive Wards Ferry bridge by 4.
- Offload rafts, hug your guide, load up in bus and back to cars by 5:00-5:30