Tuolumne River 2-day trips
World class whitewater near Yosemite.
Offered in Association with our Sister Outfitter
$548 – $609
Two days of rafting with 1 night of camping in the heart of the Tuolumne river canyon.
- Max trip size is 22 guests
- Minimum age 10- 14 depending on water levels / April – Sept
- Adventurous First Timers OK
2 Day 2022 Trip Dates
Tuolumne 2 Day Pricing
|Group Price (12+)|
|All||4 meals, 18 miles||$609/$548||$548|
- Prices are per person and subject to an 8% Government access/service fee
- Meet near Buck Meadows (see your Trip Confirmation for specific time and location)
- Sign in, get waterproof bag from Head Guide, pack your gear
- Load up in bus, and bus ride to launch area
- Safety talk, paddle practice
- On river 10:30 – 11:00.
Raft with lunch stop
- Arrive at camp around 4:00 pm
- Unpack rafts, and unload your personal gear at your campsite
- Set up your camp, relax or hike or swim until happy hour and dinner around 7:00
- Enjoy evening. Bedtime whenever
- Rise, shine, with breakfast by 9
- Time to relax, enjoy side hikes, play games, and read by the river
- On river between 10:30 and 12. Raft with possible side hike stop and lunch by
- On river again by 2, and arrive Wards Ferry bridge by 4.
- Offload rafts, hug your guide, load up in bus and back to cars by 5:00-5:30
- Wetsuits/paddle jackets for spring trips
- All river equipment including helmets and life jackets
- 4 meals starting with lunch day 1, ending with lunch day 2
- Beverages at take-out
- Parking and round trip bus shuttle to and from river
- Our 2-day Tuolumne trips utilize gear rafts for all cargo, and both paddle and oar paddle combo rafts.
- Tents and/or sleeping packs (consisting of sleeping bag, sheet liner ground cover, and thermarest pad) are available to rent. Please contact our office for details.
On the river we camp at unimproved riverside sites. To protect the river environment we carry out all trash and are careful not to pollute the river. Our guides will instruct you on washing and sanitation procedures for using our portable toilet facilities. We ask that you cooperate by following these procedures to minimize our impact on the river and canyon.
On the River
Logistics, Directions & Accomodations
Spend 2 days with us on the Tuolumne River and you’ll be hooked on multi-day rafting! Fun days on the river mixed with delicious meals and relaxing camp time.